Sunday, December 6, 2009

shopping and roller coaster


attended my cousin's wedding before the kl trip as well


okay. i have like plenty to talk about .. so much to say..went to kl last week. on wednesday. GOSH. journey started at 4 am..my dad is crazy.. haha. well can't blame him though. it take's four hours to reach kl from jaybee.

this is cause.. while me and my family plus two closest cousins who are from melacca goes shopping... he works.. HEH... nice eh?. even when we're spending. we're still producing money to cover up what we're spending. HA
lol.. but haha lucky dad.. my mum wont do that... heh. sobs. but anyway. happy that i manage to buy two amazing dress... each at rm25 only. man. i love kl... ..
gosh.. i love the kl trip so much.. like what more can i ask for.. the shopping was like crazy... stuff in kl are super cheap.. i manage to get the black leggings that looks like plastic...not glittery for only rm25. and the quality is the same like the one i saw in cs which is like rm 65.. LIKE GAWD!... looK AT THE FREAKING DIFFERENCE..
bought a disco dress haha. lol my dad say when hte lights hit me. i can shine it back. ahhaha . they wouldnt need a disco ball.. i'll just need to twirll in the middle of the dance floor. HAHA... and it was only for rm 25.. GOSH.. how freaking great is that..
to top it off. after shopping went to cosmo's wolrd in time square.sadly i didnt take any pics there.. cause. it was only me,my sis,and my younger cousin.. and i was lazy to bring my bag. i scared i would loose the camera or something....man.. the rides are crazy i tell you. forget about genting. that's like totally nothing.. i played a ride called dna mixer.. GAWd that was freaking crazy.. it mix you up and turns you around like some bottle shaker.. i ended up having red spot around my eyes after that.. cause the blood vessel..somthing like that...
hah. and as if that wasnt enough. to overflow my joy for the day.. HAHA... I manage to meet up with IVAN!.. i havent seen him like when?. last year camp?/.... GOSH. HE CAME ALL THE WAY TO TIME SQUARE.... i felt so happy.. but.. sadly we needed to rush .. cause. i left my sis and my cousin at the rides alone .. OPPS.
chit chat.. had a drink at old town..... sadly took one pic only using his phone. cause my camera wasnt with me.. ugh. that was prettty upsetting though.. but.. owh well what the heck.. metting up with him.. gosh.. i didnt know his face was that.. erm .....nice?. hahah lol...
gosh...whata day.
i'll upload some pics soon.unable to upload my pics. something's wrong with blogspot again. ish.

No comments: