Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HELLO!=).. IM ANNOYED BY YOU.

okay.. i dont really like making enemies.. or wanting to have any...
cause life's too short to make or have any..


but you're practically doing it really hard for me
damn you annoying bitch...
aren't you satisfied with what you have...
give other ppl a break man.....


gah... im wasting my time blogging about you...

okay. enough.. more about me now.


well just moved into bio science class...
im quite happy with the class. =).
im alright with everything.. just missing shafiqah.=(..
no one to crap nonsense with.. sigh..
hoping that she can somehow or whatever way chg to my class=)


oaky. im super happy yi han and ying sin is in the same class as me too=).

well. after all.. i don't think im shifting...
cause.. i kinda give up on that. plus i already have trouble waking up at 5..

can you belive it??. it's only the 3rd day of school and i've already missed the bus 3 times in a row...

i know.. im amazing.. and yes 3 times the charm. to make my parents flare up.
hah!.

well tht explains the one hour for internet every few times a week. now. ugh

seriously. if i wasnt having a n95 in my hands. i wouldnt be facebookingfor ages....

1 comment:

Dan's TV Show said...

oh no wonder you wanted the n95.