Wednesday, July 28, 2010

you suck. take that.

FOR EVERYTHING'S THAT'S HOLY..... im 16 stop treating me like i dont know my responsibilities.. im not saying im old enough to live by myself... just stop treating me like an effin baby....
i know my responsibilities..
i ve prove to you that i can cope so many many many times....
i've what im suppose to do...
and what did i do wrong ....?...
im doing everything that you want me to do...

it's not that i did it... why are you putting it on me as well?.
stop nagging at me..
i know what im suppose to do... haven t i shown you that?.....
im not the same
im not what you think i will react.. if you actually tried to pay attention.. or even try to be closer... or try to understand me... you wouldnt need me to prove to you till im 40 then only you ll belive me....

is going to church wrong?.
is doing what i want ... wrong?.
is participating in ministries when i still can cope with my studies wrong?.,,,,


i can t live like this.. ive obeyed every word you asked me to do...
it shows no point of doing what s right.... when in the end of the day.. i dont get my part..
it's not like the things i want is whatever bad things a rebellious child would choose or.would want to do.. absolutely nothing about that... and i ve never thought it would be so hard... even with the background i grew up....


the people i should thank God most... that supported me to continue to strive on in the ministry.. is not you...how pathetic right?....

it is

No comments: