Saturday, December 19, 2009

3 is the charm,2 is not the same

okay. it's been a while..

sigh.pmr results are coming out.. not looking forward..

currently in a confused state...

i want to be in the worship team.. wasn't that what i was called for?.. i mean.. i just started.. what?. i stop now?... parents wants me off.
i dont want that.. yes i know it'll be hectic. but didnt you guys wanted me to be commited to a church. and now when i am. and when i want to serve, now you want me to drop out?? like what is that?

yes i know. but i can find my own transport. i know God somehow will help me through... everything looks impossible now...especially with next year....but He will provide,no?

God. help me. im putting all my trust in you.. whatever that may happen. i want it to be following your plan...and help me to be prepared that whatever lies ahead next year..

okay what else?... school...?. shifting next year.still in a in decisive state.. and time is ticking heh. 24th. how amusing can it be?.sigh. get a good result and it'll be for my parents. for chirstmas. haha lol. the good thing is. my brother would be here when i take my results yay=).

3rd problem?. .. re thinking about the idea of shifting school... it'll be crazy. shifting school to town means waking up 5 30 every moring and coming back at 3 to 3 30 everyday.. i dont asee tiem in anything else. what more when i join for netball?.it's form 4.soon form 5.. when everything is laid out..

everything looks impossible to be done. i didnt know it would be this hard. and.. how?



God. help me.im trusting in you.. i know you'll bring me through. and whatever happens i want to follow your way,your plan.....

No comments: